Pressio-Elements Modular Wall Penetration Seals are an excellent choice to seal annular spaces between wall and pipe/cable securely against water and gas.
Pressio-Elements Modular Seals can be used flexible because of their variable sizes for different combinations of wall sleeves/core holes and media pipes. These seals are basically leakproof against pressing water.
By compressing of the rubber between both Polyamide pressure plates a gas and water tight closure of the annular space between medium pipe and casing pipe or core boring can be achieved. Pressio-Elements Modular Seals can always be used for retrofit application.
Pressio-Elements Modular Wall Pentration Seals are not suitable for especially thin walled plastic pipes (e.g. flexible preinsulated pipe). Here we recommend Pressio Seals for district heating pipes.
Pressure rating and MFPA test
- Type C, S 316, OC, OS 316 and T: up to 5,0 bar pressure tight
- Type BC and BS 316: up to 3,0 bar pressure tight
- Made of high quality materials
- Fast mounting
- Retrofit application possible
- Applicable for various constructions
- Cost-efficent solution
- Short term delivery, standards on stock
- Good differentiation of the various rubber qualities because of different colours
- electrical isolation between pipe and sleeve
- noise protection
- anti vibration application
- easy stockholding
- Radon tight
Productnaam: Pressio modulaire muurdoorvoer
Fittings en accessoires