Single-mode fiber optic cable assemblies are designed for use in telecommunications, CATV, datacommunications and wide area network applications.
Pigtails are single fiber cables preassembled with a connector at one end. They are typically used to terminate primary coated fiber to optical equipment. For special applications pigtails are available which are factory stripped up and have a pre-installed FOPT transportation tube for precise length adjustment to the single element tray.
Cynerpro offers two ranges of cable assembly specifications according to IEC 61755-1:
- Grade C as a standard quality for use in Data centers and Telecom Networks
- Grade B as a superior quality if lower insertion losses are required, for example to cover extra distance
• All connectors are built with full ceramic ferrules and tuned for best compatibility and performance
• Standard single mode fiber is according to ITU-T G.657.A1
• For all single-mode connectors used on the pigtails and jumpers the matching adapters are available and can be ordered separately
|Connection type||LC, SC, FC, ST, E2000, MT-RJ, MPO, MTP,...|
|Physical contact||PC, UPC, APC 8°, APC 9°,...|
|Thickness||250µ, 900µ, 1,2mm, 1,6mm, 1,8mm, 2,0mm|
|Fibre type||OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5, G652.D, G657,....|
|Length||0,5m,1m, 2m,..... customer made is possible|