Cynerpro offers a broad range of single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable assemblies.
- Single-mode assemblies are used in telecommunications, CATV, data communications and wide area network applications.
- Multi-mode fiber optic cable assemblies are designed for use in data communications and local area network (LAN) applications.
For all connectors used on cable assemblies, matching adapters are available and can be ordered separately.
Cynerpro offers a broad range of high quality simplex and duplex connector mating adapters. Ceramic sleeves ensure high precision alignment, reliability and improved reconnectability.
- Adapters available for single-mode and multi-mode connections in simplex and duplex versions
- Low insertion loss
- Improved reconnectability
- High precision alignment sleeves
- Complies with mechanical interface IEC 61754 optical attenuation of adapters IEC 61300-3-42
|Connection type||LC, SC, FC, ST, E2000, MT-RJ, MPO, MTP,...|
|Physical contact||PC, UPC, APC 8°, APC 9°,...|
|Footprint||Simplex, Duplex, Quad|
|Housing||standard, with FIST retainer, flangless,....|
|Fibre type||OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5, G652.D, G657,....|