The gel sealed drop repair closure is used as a repair splice for fiber only or hybrid drop cables.
The gel, used for both, closure and cable seals, allows easy access and is fully re-useable.
- Single-ended or in-line designs available
- Compact enclosure
- In-line: 415(L) X 76(W) X 71(H) mm
- Single-ended (butt): 297(L) X 76(W) X 71(H) mm
- Cable seal with gel plug
- Organizer can be removed from closure body
- Compatible with SMOUV and ANT splice protectors
- Round cable 7-9 mm diameter
- Fiber bend radius of 20 mm
- Over-centering “ski boot” type latches
- Integrated mounting brackets
- Closure can be used in aerial, pedestal and underground (up to 2 meters) environments