Radius "T" Matrix™ is a high quality protective enclosure offering fast and easy branching off the backbone to provide fibre/cable paths to new or potential clients.
The "T" Matrix enclosure provides high network flexibility, upgradeability and uninterrupted fibre/cable connectivity with no need for splicing.
- Designed for use with Radius Miniglide™ and MicroGlide™ cabling systemd, the "T" Matrix™ enclosure offers a protective cover for branching off networks
- Branching off the distribution route is achieved simply by cutting individual tubes and connecting them to new tubes with push-fit connectors. A fibre can then be blown through this point without the need for additional splicing.
- For direct burial or use in manholes
- Retrofittable, can be installed any time, any place
- waterproof to 2m
- Tool free assembly
- Hinged for ease of assembly
- Self-locating grip rings
Sizes - mm
Very simple with no tools required. The radius "T" Matrix™ enclosure consists of two hinged halves wich should be fitted round the branch-off area. The enclosure should then be sealed by manually tightening the three retrofittable end-caps.
|Part description||No of parts|
|Connector: 2 halves with central joint||1|
|End Caps: 2 halves with central joint||3|
|Gripper Rings: 2 piece||3|
|Integral Seal: 2 piece||1|