Designed for fiber management in a rack environment, the FOMS-FPS-HD is a highdensity, multi-purpose mechanical shelf with front patching and optional single element splicing. Its compact design makes it possible to handle a large amount of fibers in a small footprint.
FOMS-FPS-HD delivers carrier-class fiber management to central offices and points-of-presence, as well as FTTH, mobile and local area networks.
Two versions are available
- Patching only
- Patching and splicing to terminate loose tube, central core, IFC (intrafacility cable) and break-out cables.
- Up to 48 SC or LC adapters per height unit
- Optimized for different cable types
- Proven splicing concept with bend radius protection, solutions for G652 and G657 fibers and splice protectors (SMOUV)
- Suitable for any 19” electronic equipment rack, compatible with ETSI or CommScope‘s FIST-GR3 racks
- 15” shelf also compatible with FIST-GR3F
- Wrap-around trumpets protect incoming pigtails at side or back of shelf
- Restricted depth ensures optimum access to back for cable termination
- Overlength allows for splice repair within trays
- Pivoting tray offers easy access to shelf’s interior, even when equipment patch cords are installed
- Mounting brackets can be installed on various positions on the shelf
- Angled connector patch panel reduces risk of eye damage and guarantees proper routing and positive fiber management for equipment patch cords
- Shelf can be delivered with pre-fibered pigtails or a pre-stubbed IFC (intrafacility cable)
Netwerkcomponenten Las en patchschuiven